Iyopawa Island Golf Course
In 1949, the golf course was purchased by Barbara H. Stukey and her husband, who sold it to an Indiana real estate company in 1966. The course was later operated by Annabelle Davis. In 1987, it was purchased by Mark E. Taylor, who sold it in 1995 to the Iyopawa Island Preservation Association, at which point Dana Tribble and his family began to lease the land.
The golf course has nine holes, three sand traps, and has been described as "fairly flat, open and short." Despite being on an island, the course has no water hazards. The course has three sets of tees.